Important... As we move forward with our remote learning in a couple of weeks and away from review, students should start getting into the habit of logging in to their Google Classrooms for information. :)
ANNOUNCEMENTS: Please remember.... these activities are completely optional at this time!
We miss our 4th Graders!
Be sure to check out our Google Classrooms for new information!
3-23-20 Link to WCPSS Remote Learning Resources Website
Please also check out information on the ELA Information page with instructions to view the optional ELA assignments (resources)
3-20-20 Learn about animals by checking out the Cincinnati Zoo's website by clicking HERE. Thanks Keelor family for sharing!
3-19-20 Good morning! We hope you're doing well! We miss your smiling faces! Have you been reading daily? Today is a great day to challenge a family member to play The Product Game. Click HERE.
3-18-20 Check out the link below for free online educational resource subscriptions!
3-17-20 Good Morning!
It's a great day to...
1. Independently read
2. Take a brisk walk with an adult
3. Watch educational videos on Discovery Ed
4. Practice your math skills on DreamBox and/or a variety of free websites
1. Curriculum Night Information:
2. Your student will bring home his/her Tuesday Folder and Data Binders on Tuesdays (or on Wednesday if there is no school on Monday). The Tuesday Folder includes important letters and flyers from the school or classroom. Please complete any necessary forms, remove and review any letters/papers, review your student's Behavior and Work Conduct grade for the week, and sign the Weekly log. Your child should return his or her Tuesday folder the next day. The Data Binder will include all graded work for your child. All new papers will be added to to the front of the binder. Please review and discuss the work inside with your child when it comes home. Please write your initial next to each grade on each paper. Your child should return his or her Data Binder on Wednesday, but no later than Friday.